sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

THE GOSPEL OF MARK


The Gospel of Mark Produced by RadioActive FM Radio's Host Simon Peterson.
Clik here to download the 16 Chapters.
Downloads: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctp176v7ttd0l5k/The%20Gospel%20Of%20Mark.rar

Simon

I became a Christian when I was 21, giving up a promising theatrical career in the U.K. to engage in full time missionary work. In the 35 years since then, besides the regular missionary work of ministering the Gospel to individuals and facilitating church growth, I have also been very active in the field of Christian radio, primarily on the Asia and African continents.

For years it has been my dream to record an audio version of the Holy Bible, combining my training as an actor with my love for God's Word. I am happy now to have the opportunity to do so. I started the very long process of recording the Bible 2 years ago and by the summer of 2011, the entire Bible will be finished. I pray with my whole heart that these readings will be a blessing and an inspiration to many.
We have published the New Testament, along with Psalms and Proverbs on our first version of the AudioBible DVD-ROM. Since releasing this portion last year, many listeners have written in with their thanks and reactions, explaining how much they enjoy this new recording of the King James Version of the Bible. This feels my heart with gladness and makes the task worth it all. I pray that you too will enjoy and be spiritually nurtured by these recordings and that it renews a passion in your heart for The Holy Bible.

May the Lord bless you all!
Simon Peterson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário